Monday, March 30, 2015

Coming back after a long break...

Hi everyone, 


It's been a while since I've last posted something here, and here is a little hint of what I've done since. 

Moving into  new apartment with 5 room mates and trying to adjust myself into have more people around, selling my furniture and working into a different department from my last position, finishing my internship, having some time off and enjoying the last days in the city that I grew to love, graduating, travelling with my room mates, applying jobs and now accepting reality into my life that I am officially unemployed and to top things off trying to adjust myself again into a different city.

Well here comes the real world, with having to decide and take control of the things you can, taking my own advises for other people into my life and at the same time enjoying it. 




I'll be posting more things these coming days to catch-up on the things that has been happening.
I hope that you'll enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment