Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Updates!

Hello Everyone!

Sorry I know the last time I said I'd be able to post things more often, but I was not able to. After that post I got busy again with catching up with people and somethings. I needed to sort out all my things and get my priorities straight. At the same time I wanted to post things with pictures on it, but I have no time to do it yet I am trying to do some photos, collect and trying to create ideas with the posts.

Now I have a new job and loving it so far, but at the same time I think that I want to do more. I am having fun, but I want to do more stuff on the side, even if it takes all my energy to do this one. I think I just need some motivation to keep me going after work. So far my schedule has been Work then go home, with the occasional going out with cousins and family, I don't really have someone to go out with and explore new things since I have limited friends at the moment.


If you have any suggestions on what I can get as a side job that does not need to travel or go places, has flexible hours and even on a minimum wadge feel free to comment please. I really need something to occupy my mind right now. I'll greatly appreciate it!

Hope to share with you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment